Whether you are on a beach, on a plane or on the job over the summer you don’t have to stray too far from your studies. VHS Summer School is the perfect way to make up course credits or get ahead!
VHS Summer School Courses
4 Week Courses - Registration for the 2014 Summer Sessions has ended.
- *NEW* Physical Education I & Physical Education 2
- *NEW* Pre-Calculus: Functions
- English Literacy Skills: The Novel
- English Literacy Skills: Short Stories
- Personal Finance
- Pre-Algebra / Algebra Preparation
- Planning for College
- U.S. History: Colonial America - 1877
- U.S. History: 1877 - Present
- Video Game Design Part 1 & Part 2
8 Week Courses - Registration for the 2014 Summer Sessions has ended.
2014 Summer Schedule
Registration for the 2014 Summer Sessions has ended.
4 Week Courses for semester credit - $225 per course
8 Week Courses for full year credit - $400 per course
How it Works
Middle or high school students are welcome to enroll in VHS courses. Students spend approximately 90 minutes a day completing weekly assignments, working together on projects, and contributing to online discussions.
View our Frequently Asked Questions
Get the word out to students about VHS Summer School. Download our flyers and post in a common area to let your community benefit from online learning over the summer.
For questions, please call 978.897.1900 ext. 0 or submit a service ticket.
*The 8-week Government Summer Offering is only available for semester credit.