Whether you are on a beach, on a plane or on the job over the summer you don’t have to stray too far from your studies. VHS Summer School is the perfect way to make up course credits or get ahead!
VHS Summer School Courses
A Sample of Our 4 Week Courses
- Criminology *NEW*
- Digital Photography *NEW*
- English Literacy Skills: The Novel
- English Literacy Skills: Short Stories
- The Great Diseases: Neurological Disorders *Coming Soon*
- Physical Education I & Physical Education 2
- Personal Finance
- Pre-Algebra / Algebra Preparation
- Pre-Calculus: Functions
- Planning for College
- Space Station Academy*
- U.S. History: Colonial America - 1877
- U.S. History: 1877 - Present
- Video Game Design Part 1 & Part 2
A Sample of Our 8 Week Courses
2015 Summer School Dates
Summer Extended - June 22, 2015 - Aug 14, 2015
Summer Session 1 - June 22, 2015 - July 17, 2015
Summer Session 2 - July 20, 2015 - Aug 14, 2015
4 Week Courses for semester credit* - $225 per course
8 Week Courses for full year credit - $400 per course
How it Works
Middle or high school students are welcome to enroll in VHS courses. Students spend approximately 90 minutes a day completing weekly assignments, working together on projects, and contributing to online discussions.
View our Frequently Asked Questions
Get the word out to students about VHS Summer School. Download our flyers and post in a common area to let your community benefit from online learning over the summer.
For questions, please call 978.897.1900 ext. 0 or submit a service ticket.
*Space Station Academy is available for enrichment and not credit.