VHS Site Coordinator Orientation Course (SCO)
The VHS Collaborative's Site Coordinator Orientation (SCO) teaches local site coordinators to effectively administer the VHS program at their school. This course is for site coordinators from Teaching Membership and Student Only Membership schools.
Participants in SCO will learn to:
- recruit and register students for VHS courses;
- navigate the VHS course platform;
- manage course material requirements;
- use and implement VHS policies and procedures;
- view and report student grades; and
- monitor and support students.
All site coordinators will complete the Site Coordinator Orientation (SCO) training. The training is self-paced and provides site coordinators with the information necessary to successfully administer the VHS program at their schools. Participants should expect approximately five to ten hours of course work to complete the course.
Apply to take SCO and get started today!